Creating PAWsitive Impact
Welcome to the Rancho Cucamonga Animal Center! We are an innovative and compassionate animal welfare organization with the mission of Creating PAWsitive impact by enriching the lives of animals and people.
Information On Reopening Status
The City of Rancho Cucamonga’s Animal Center is continuing to provide services by appointment only. Like many cities, we have been deeply impacted financially by the pandemic and resulting shutdown of businesses and economic activity. With limited resources, our priority is to provide the highest quality of care for the animals and find them homes while continuing to serve our community the best way we can. The Field Services department is available for animal related emergencies in Rancho Cucamonga 24 hours a day.
- How do I adopt a pet? Adoption appointments can be made by phone Wednesday through Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. by calling 1-909-466-7387 option 0.
- Lost Pets. Visit https://www.cityofrc.us/animal-center/adopt-a-pet The most recent pets received will be on the last few pages. If you see your pet, call field services at 1-909-466-7387 option 1.
- Found Pets. Contact Field Services at 1-909-466-7387 option 1. Please note, we can only accept pets found in Rancho Cucamonga.
- Animal Emergencies and Licensing. Contact Field Services at 1-909-466-7387 option 1.
- Dog Licenses. Dog licenses can be purchased or renewed online, mailed to the Animal Center, or left in the licensing drop box.
- Other Services. Appointments for microchips and owner surrender of pets can be made by calling 1-909-466-7387 option 0, Wednesday through Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Volunteers. The program is currently closed. Check back soon!
We appreciate your patience and understanding while we work towards returning to in person programming and services.