Adopting a Pet
Our goal is to match available pets with suitable homes to ensure long-term success.
Adoption appointments are made by phone Wednesday through Saturday from 9am to 1pm and 2pm to 5pm by calling (909) 466-7387, press option 0. You will be scheduled a date and time to visit the Center, at which time you will be given the list of available animals to meet with. Please note, some pets generate an overwhelming amount of interest from the public. To ensure appointments are available for other pets, these pets will be made available for in-person adoptions, first come, first approved on a specific date. Adoption fees may be increased to help support the needs of the other pets at the Center and help them get adopted. See the animal's profile under the Adopt a Pet page for more information.
- If you rent your home, we recommend you check with your landlord before your appointment to verify pet restrictions.
- If the animal is not spayed or neutered at the time of your appointment, a pickup time will be scheduled for a later date.
- Dog Adoptions: All members of the household and all resident dogs MUST be present at the time of the meet & greet.
- Cat & Small Pet Adoptions: One adult member of the household and one dependent may be present at the time of the meet & greet.
- We require all parties over the age of 2 to wear face coverings and practice social distancing during their interview.