Adoptions: Adoption appointments are made by phone Tuesday - Saturday from 9am to 5pm by calling (909) 466-7387, press option 0. You will be scheduled a date and time to visit the Center, at which time you will be given the list of available animals to select two animals to meet with.
- If you rent your home, we recommend you check with your landlord before your appointment to verify pet restrictions.
- If the animal is not spayed or neutered at the time of your appointment, a pickup time will be scheduled for a later date.
- Dog Adoptions: All members of the household and all resident dogs MUST be present at the time of the meet & greet.
- Cat & Small Pet Adoptions: One adult member of the household and one dependent may be present at the time of the meet & greet.
- We require all parties over the age of 2 to wear face coverings and practice social distancing during their interview.
Lost Pets: Please check the view animals section below. Pets that have been brought into the Center will be listed by the date of intake. The most recent pets recieved will be on the last few pages. If you see your pet, immediately call the Animal Center at 909-466-7387 to make an appointment to reclaim it.