RCMU provides residential electric service to:
- The Enclave (11755 Malaga Drive)
- Day Creek Square (Base Line Road and Day Creek Boulevard)
- The Row & Bungalows (Haven Avenue and Church Street)
- The Resort (Communities located at 9301 The Resort Parkway)
- Day Creek Villas (12250 Firehouse Court)
- Cadence Senior Living (Haven Avenue and Church Street)
All residential customers must fill out an application and pay a deposit to establish an electric utility account.
RCMU is required to verify your identity prior to establishing service either by accessing your credit report or by viewing photo identification in person. By entering your Social Security Number and checking the box on the application, you are authorizing RCMU to obtain information from your credit report to validate your identity. This verification is a "soft" credit check and will not affect your credit. If you do not wish to provide your social security number, you will be required to submit the application in person at City Hall and provide valid photo identification during normal business hours, Monday through Thursday from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.