Thank you for joining us or tuning in for the first City Council Redistricting Public Hearing held on Wednesday, September 15, 2021.
The next City Council Redistricting Public Hearing is scheduled for Wednesday, November 3, 2021 at 8:00 p.m.
State law requires cities and counties to engage communities in the redistricting process by holding public hearings and doing public outreach, including to underrepresented and non-English-speaking communities. The City of Rancho Cucamonga invites you to get involved in these efforts. Learn more at www.DrawRC.org
Share your specific thoughts, draw a map, or attend an upcoming public hearing to get involved!
Submit written testimony about the process or a specific map to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view Public Hearing schedule visit www.drawrc.org/schedule/
For information on drawing and submitting maps, visit www.drawrc.org/draw-a-map/
At the hearings, we want you to:
- Share your story
- Define your neighborhood or community of interest
- Explain why redistricting is relevant to your community
- Get the tools you need to draw a map of one council district or of all five council districts
- Share your opinions of the draft maps
- Talk to your neighbors and local organizations