A Snowy Hula Day
Saturday, December 10, 2022
2:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Get your gloves and your boots ready, because we are hosting a tropical holiday celebration! This new event will feature snow play areas, music, treats, crafts, and of course photos with Santa. We will send Santa off to his tropical vacation just before he gets extremely busy!
$10 Snow Area entrance fee
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Location: Central Park (11200 Base Line Road)
- Do I need a wristband to enter the snow play area to watch my kids?
o No. There will be seating and space for parents to be near the snow play areas to get photos if they’d like and keep close watch on their children. Wristbands are only required if you will be participating in the snow play or on the sled run individually.
- Do I need a wristband to accompany my toddler or child who needs assistance on the sled run or in the snow play area?
o No. Toddlers may be accompanied by an older individual in the tot lot snow play area and on the sled run.
- Can I sign my kids up for more than one time slot?
o Yes, however, another wristband must be purchased for the additional time slot(s).
- Do I need a wristband to attend the event?
o No. The wristband is only for the snow play.
- What activities can I do if I do not have a wristband?
o Crafts, food vendors, and photos with Santa.