Business Emergency Resiliency Training (BERT) Unit #4: Emergency Business Plans and Exercises
Is your business ready for an emergency?
Does your business have emergency plans and policies?
Does your business know how to practice those plans?
Learn how your business can be ready before, during, and after an emergency!
This FREE course you will:
- Teach you the basic framework, including templates for Emergency Operations and Business Continuity Plans
- Give you the opportunity to network and collaborate on planning needs
- Help you identify hazards and resources for continuing business operations following a disaster
- Introduction to exercise design
- Learn how to implement emergency plans
- Demonstrate how to complete a disaster exercise
- Gather resources to ensure businesses succeed in exercising their emergency plan
Date: Thursday, July 20th
Time: 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. ***Lunch is provided***
Business: All businesses are welcome. Your business does not have to be located in Rancho Cucamonga.