News Details

Apply to Serve on Park and Recreation Commission

Citizen’s Application to Serve on the City of Rancho Cucamonga Park and Recreation Commission

The Rancho Cucamonga City Council invites individuals to apply to serve on the Park and Recreation Commission. The Commission serves as an advisory body to the City Council concerning park development and operations, as well as cultural/performing arts, youth activities, sports programs, senior citizens, human services and wellness programs. For more information about the Park & Recreation Commission, click the application button below, and visit

Applicants must be a resident of Rancho Cucamonga and at least 18 years old. Applications may be obtained on the City’s web-site at or at the City Clerk’s Office located at 10500 Civic Center Drive, Rancho Cucamonga, Monday - Thursday 7am to 6pm. Applications must be returned to the City Clerk’s Office by 5:00 p.m., Thursday, September 29, 2016.

For more information, please call (909) 477-2700, ext. 2023.

Posted: 8.23.16 / Publish: August 30, 2016 and September 11, 2016.

Linda A. Troyan, MMC, City Clerk Services Director

( View PDF )