News Details

Applications being accepted for Park and Recreation Commission

The Rancho Cucamonga City Council invites individuals to apply to serve on the Park and Recreation Commission. The Commission serves as an advisory body to the City Council concerning park development and operations, as well as cultural/performing arts, youth activities, sports programs, senior citizens, human services and wellness programs.

Applicants must be a resident of Rancho Cucamonga and at least 18 years old. The application is attached and must be submitted to the City Clerk's office by Thursday, December 18, 2014 at 5:00 p.m.

( Application )