News Details

Applications wanted for Park & Recreation Commission!

The Rancho Cucamonga City Council invites individuals to apply to serve on the Park and Recreation Commission. Applicants must be a resident of Rancho Cucamonga and be at least 18 years old.

Applications are available at the City Clerk's office at City Hall, 10500 Civic Center Drive, Rancho Cucamonga, California. Applications must be submitted to the City Clerk's office by 5:00 p.m., December 12, 2013.

Please call the City Clerk's Office at (909) 477-2700 if you have any questions. 

( Application )