The Emergency Management Program coordinates Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) classes throughout the year. These valuable classes are offered FREE of charge to Rancho Cucamonga residents. The 20-hour training series includes:
- How to complete your emergency kit
- Basic first aid for you and your family
- Fire suppression exercises
- Search and rescue techniques
- Disaster information specific to our community
The class series will be offered Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 7 - 9 p.m. Register at www.RCPark.com using barcode #199560.
( View PDF )