You and your loved one are invited to Community Conversations on Healthy Relationships, a free event that showcases how to build healthy relationships and understand how it affects your mental health.
Listen to powerful community testimonials about overcoming mental health challenge and seeking support. Take part in small group discussions on starting the conversation of finding mental health services to support your relationships. Be prepared for an inspiring night of storytelling and connecting with your neighbors.
Explore and Learn
• The tools and resources on how to build healthy relationships presented by a mental health service provider.
• Panel Discussion: Hear firsthand stories about mental health challenges
• Small-group discussions on building healthy relationships and how to take the first step in finding mental health services.
• Table topics will include healthy relationships with your partner, parents, yourself, your child/teen, healthy aging (Seniors), teen table, have been affected by suicide in some way, and have been affected by addiction/substance abuse in some way
• Mental health services and resource fair
Dinner and childcare will be provided. Spanish translation available, contact 909-774-2044 to requests other languages.
*This is an informative event that does not constitute a therapist-client relationship. This is not a substitute for professional diagnosis or treatment from a mental health professional. If you are having a psychiatric crisis, please call 911 or visit your nearest emergency room.