Business Emergency Resiliency Training (BERT) Unit #4 & #5: Emergency Operations and Business Continuity Plans
Is your business ready for an emergency? Learn how your business can be ready before, during, and after an emergency!
This FREE course you will:
- Teach you the basic framework, including templates for Emergency Operations and Business Continuity Plans
- Give you the opportunity to network and collaborate on planning needs
- Help you identify hazards and resources for continuing business operations following a disaster
- Introduction to exercise design
- Learn how to implement emergency plans
- Demonstrate how to complete a disaster exercise
- Gather resources to ensure businesses succeed in exercising their emergency plan
About the BERT Program:
Business Emergency Resiliency Training (BERT) prepares businesses and employees for an emergency through a six-course series. Each session can be taken as a stand-alone preparedness course but forms a comprehensive training if completed in a series. Each course teaches a skill or adds another tool for building disaster resiliency.
Taking the classes in succession allows you to establish a cohort style relationship with fellow businesses in the community. Your participation will have a greater impact in building community preparedness and resiliency because businesses can help businesses in a time of disaster. BERT courses are FREE and offered every year in a sequence.
Business: All businesses are welcome. Your business does not have to be located in Rancho Cucamonga.
For additional information on the BERT program and courses visit: CityofRC.us/ReadyRC