It's ok not to be ok.
Stressed about COVID? Your community is here for you! We are all experiencing overwhelming emotions during these uncertain times. Join us for a free virtual conversation and feel connected to your community. Learn how to connect with mental health resources and develop skills to strengthen resiliency for you and your loved ones.
Explore and Learn:
- Hear presentations on how to build your immunity and strengthen your physical health by the San Bernardino County Department of Public Health.
- Share your experiences in a safe space and connect with your neighbors.
- Attend an interactive break-out sessions led by community leaders:
- Self-care During a Pandemic
- Optimizing Health and Nutrition
- Coping with Anxiety
- Take the first step for Disaster Preparedness
- Teen Community Check-in
- Tips and Tricks for Distance Learning
- Support for People Living with a Disability
- Have fun during a virtual Zumba workshop.
- Connect with mental health services and resources.
Spanish translation available. Call 909-774-3500, Passcode: 10700400#
Please call 909-774-2044 for more information or for other language requests.
*This is an informative event that does not constitute a therapist-client relationship. This is not a substitute for professional diagnosis or treatment from a mental health professional. If you are having a psychiatric crisis, please call 911 or visit your nearest emergency room.