Is your business ready for an emergency?
Do your employees know what to do if a fire occurs at your business?
Learn how your business can be ready before, during, and after an emergency!
In this course you will:
- Review basic safety precautions
- Understand the basics of your fire protection equipment
- Learn how to safely use a fire extinguisher and practice using one
- Understand utility controls and how to shut them off in an emergency
- Describe the process of basic "size-up" for an emergency
- Develop awareness of hazardous materials
- Learn about fire safety plans
Business Emergency Resiliency Training (BERT) prepares businesses and employees for an emergency through a six-course series. Each session can be taken as a stand-alone preparedness course, but forms comprehensive training if completed in a series. BERT courses are FREE and offered every other month (except July), beginning in January.
If you have any questions or for more information please call (909)774-3020 or email ReadyRC@cityofrc.us