Business Emergency Resiliency Training (BERT)
Unit 3: Fire Safety and Utility Controls
Do your employees know how to use a fire extinguisher?
Is your business ready for a fire or utility emergency?
Do your employees know what to do if a fire occurs at your business?
Learn how your business can be ready before, during, and after an emergency!
In this course you will:
- Review basic safety precautions
- Understand the basics of your fire protection equipment
- Learn how to safely use a fire extinguisher and practice using one
- Understand utility controls and how to shut them off in an emergency
- Describe the process of basic "size-up" for an emergency
- Develop awareness of hazardous materials
- Learn about fire safety plans
Date: Thursday, May 18th
Time: 11:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. ***Lunch is provided***
Business: All businesses are welcome. Your business does not have to be located in Rancho Cucamonga.