|Graffiti removal is an important component of Public Works Services’ efforts to ensure residents can relax and enjoy a safe and beautiful place to live, work, and play. Graffiti removal services are provided in both the public rights of way and for private property at no additional cost to the property owner. Public Works Services strives to remove all graffiti within 24-48 hours. The Graffiti Removal program operates six days per week and annually removes more than 75,000 square feet of graffiti.
||There are four ways to report graffiti on City or private property and request removal:
- Report Graffiti Online at Rancho Responds, or
- Use the RC2GO Mobile App, or
- Call (909) 481-7999 - 24/7 Automated Telephone Graffiti Hotline, or
- Call (909) 477-2730 - during regular normal business hours, Monday through Thursday, from 7:00 am – 6:00 pm (excluding holidays).
- Area to be abated must be safe for workers to enter (i.e., area must be clear of debris, dogs, vehicles, etc.)
- Graffiti will only be removed to a height of approximately 8 1/2 ft.; any graffiti requiring equipment to reach greater heights will not be subject to the 48 hour turnaround window.
- Community Improvement will handle all calls and inquiries regarding private property graffiti abatement issues.
- Public Works Services staff will contact the property owner to schedule removal only after receiving request and necessary paperwork from property owner.
- Public Works Services will determine most appropriate method of graffiti removal (i.e., sand/soda/water blasting, paint rolled on).
The City’s Public Works Services, Code Enforcement and Police departments have all come together to make the elimination of graffiti a top priority, but we can’t be successful without your help. Join the team.