Animal Care

Vicious Dogs or Other Dangerous Animals

Problems with vicious dogs or other dangerous animals posing an immediate risk of injury to the public can be reported by calling 911.

Dog or Other Animal Bites

If a person or other animal has been bitten by a dog or other animal, contact the Rancho Cucamonga Police Department Dispatch at (909) 941-1488. We will respond to the location, call for medical attention (if none has arrived yet), and notify Animal Care & Services Department to respond. 

Barking Dogs

Barking dogs creating a noise nuisance can be reported to Rancho Cucamonga Animal Care & Services Department.  Additional information regarding barking dogs is available by clicking here.

Dead or Injured Animals

To report dead animals on roadways or public property contact Rancho Cucamonga Animal Care & Services Department.