Rancho Cucamonga Library strives to provide excellent service, fun and educational programs, and high quality materials to meet the needs of the children and families in our community.
Parents and caregivers are a child’s first teacher and set the stage for early literacy, reading, and later school success. The Library’s goal is to support caregivers by providing:
· Free access to books, story packs, and a special parenting book collection
· Over 20 free weekly storytimes showcasing materials and modeling how learning can continue at home
· Ongoing access to open family play spaces including our Play and Learn Islands™, educational manipulatives, early learning technology stations, and board games
Rancho Cucamonga is known for it’s fantastic schools and the Library supports students by offering:
· A collection of books, newspapers, magazines and electronic resources that will help with school work
· Access to Accelerated Reader lists
· Tours highlighting how to use the library
· Family Technology Spaces
· “Super Reader” Bookmobile school visits
· Family Summer Reading Programs
Come explore the Library and find out more about our services for children and families. For more information call (909) 477-2720.