Join the Rancho Cucamonga Public Library in celebrating Hispanic Heritage Cultural Arts Night, Friday, September 28, 2018, from 7-9 pm at the Biane Library located in the Victoria Gardens Cultural Center. This year's theme is "Dias de Los Muertos" around the world!
This fun-filled event will include activities for the whole family:
- LAS COLIBRÍ or “The Hummingbirds,” have a passion for music, beauty, and girl power. These women are flying into new territory as one of the most unique ensembles of its genre by returning to the all-string instrumentation of the early 20th-century mariachi tradition and the colorful, feminine costumes of the Mexican cinematic divas of the 40s and 50s.
- Lecture and conversation with Latino Studies Professor Juan Delgado
- Hispanic Heritage inspired displays including traditional attire, costumes, and Hispanic authors.
- Genealogy Lab for all ages to discover their family tree.
- Classical Guitar presentation of Hispanic artists from around the world.
- For children of all ages there will be storytime, themed crafts, games, music, and more fun!
FREE tickets are available at both libraries beginning Monday, September 17, 2018. For more information about this exciting free event, please contact the Archibald or Biane Library information desks at (909) 477-2720