Join Us This Summer at Camp Cucamonga
Grab your sunscreen and lace up those tennis shoes because you're in for a fun summer at Camp Cucamonga for youth and teens. Camp staff
will provide hands-on, innovative, fun activities that are sure to keep campers engaged all summer long! Whether you like to shoot hoops,
make a splash, lounge, explore, or choose your own adventure, we've got something for you! Get ready to learn, experience new
things and make some new friends along the way.
|Participant Handbook & Forms
|Field Trip Schedule - Check back for Summer 2019 Information
|Youth Camp Registration Form - (For print only - must walk in to register)
|Camp Cucamonga Brochure - Check back for Summer 2019 Information
Youth and Teen Camps
Youth Camps (ages 6 - 11) | Teen Camps (ages 12 - 16)
Week long Youth Camps run Monday - Friday from 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Optional field trip and swim days can be registered separately "a la carte" for the weeks chosen . Week long Teen Camps run Monday - Friday from 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. and include weekly trips to Fontana Aquatics Center for swim days. Depending on the week registered, a scheduled field trip may take place. Special Event
days may take the place of field trips during select weeks for both programs.
Youth: Walk-in registration only
Teen: Online and walk-in registration available
CHECK BACK FOR SUMMER 2019 CAMP AND REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- Online registration is NOT available for Youth Camps (walk-in only).
- Teen camp IS available for online registration. See links above.
- Walk-in registration is available at the Goldy
S. Lewis Community Center at Central
Park - 11200 Base Line Road, Rancho Cucamonga, CA (map). Mon. - Fri. 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. and
Sat. / Sun. 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m, or Lions East Community Center - 9191 Base Line Road, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Mon. - Th. 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Additional one-time enrollment fee of $36.32 per camp is required for Youth and Teen Camp programs (includes camp shirt and
- One-time enrollment fees and 3.75% registration transaction fees are non-refundable.
- Full payment is due at the time of registration for each week registered.
- Camp Cucamonga sessions begin the week of June 4th.
- *Week 5 is pro-rated due to closure on July 4th.
- Special Event days will take place on the Friday of certain weeks instead of field trips. All campers participate in Special Event
days (included in camp fee).
- New campers must provide copy of birth certificate or immunization record at time of registration.
- For information on our Camp Cucamonga Pee Wee and Kinder, and Specialty Camps, visit
Lions West Community Center | 9191 Base Line Road | (909) 477-