Welcome to the City of Rancho Cucamonga's Pee Wee Program, where our purpose is to provide a positive and fun experience for everyone involved. Boys and girls ages 3 - 5
will be taught the basic fundamentals of a variety of seasonal sports. Teamwork and sportsmanship are emphasized to help children develop social and motor skills. Please see below for specific
program and registration information. For questions, please contact the RC Sports Center at (909) 477-2785.
Summer 2018 Pee Wee Baseball
Boys and girls ages 3 - 5 will learn the fundamentals of baseball. Fee includes t-shirt, certificate and medal. Space is limited. This is a parent-volunteer based program. For additional information call RC Sports Center staff at (909) 477-2785.
Program runs June 11 - July 30 | 7 weeks
Residents - began April 9
Non-residents - began April 16
Click the Register in a Click graphic to register online and to view available program session locations, dates, and times, and for fee information.
Parent and Coaches Handbooks
PREVIEW! Fall 2018 Pee Wee Flag Football and Cheer
Boys and girls ages 3 - 5 will learn the fundamentals of flag football and cheer. Fee includes t-shirt, certificate and medal. Space is limited. This is a parent-volunteer based program. For additional information call RC Sports Center staff at (909) 477-2785.
Program runs September 10 - October 25 | 7 weeks
Residents - begins June 25
Non-residents - begins July 2
Bookmark this page and visit back in June for registration links, program session locations, dates, and times, and fee information.
Parent and Coaches Handbooks
- Register online and view available program session dates and times by clicking the Register in a Click graphic next to the programs above.
- Walk-in registration is available at the Goldy S. Lewis Community Center at Central Park - 11200 Base Line Road, Rancho Cucamonga, CA (map). Mon. - Fri. 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. and Sat. / Sun. 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Full payment is due at the time of registration.
- View information about the City's Scholarship Assistance Program for qualification requirements.
- Refunds - Pee Wee Sports: Full refund and/or credits will be issued two weeks prior to program start date. One week prior and/or week of programming, a $10 administration fee will be deducted from registration amount. No refunds or credits are issued after first week of programming.
- Refunds - Youth Sports: Full refunds/credits will be issued one month prior to league games. Less than one month prior to league games, refunds and credits will be issued minus a $10 administration fee. No refunds or credits are issued after first league game.
- Effective April 23, 2018, 3.75% of all registration fees are non-refundable.
- A volunteer coach is required for each team. If you are interested in coaching complete a volunteer application here and contact RC Sports Center staff at (909) 477-2785.
- Due to program size, there will be no special requests taken for placement with a specific team, coach, child, ride share, or practice site. The only exception will be for siblings to be placed on the same team if they are in the same age division.
- In case of inclement weather, please call the RC Sports Center at (909) 477-2785 after 3:00 p.m. and/or please contact your coach. Weather updates are also posted on the Community Services Department's Facebook page. Follow us here.