6849 Victoria Park Lane (Map)
This is a non-reservable park, the picnic areas are available on a first come - first serve basis. Taping or roping off the shelter area or open picnic tables is NOT allowed and will be removed by Park Monitors.
Specialized equipment such as inflatable equipment, slides or bouncers are NOT allowed in this park.
- View a Map of the Park
- View Sports Field Use Information
- 6 Open Picnic Tables (Non-reservable)
- 6 Barbecues (Non-reservable)
- Children's Play Equipment Area
- Equestrian Trail Access
- Exercise Course (0.34 miles)
- Recreational Basketball 1/2 Courts (Non-reservable)
- Dedicated Softball/Baseball Field - 200' Outfield, 60' Base Paths, 35' Pitchers Mound w/Backstop
- Dedicated Softball/Baseball Field - 225' Outfield, 60' Base Paths, 35' Pitchers Mound w/Backstop
- Soccer/Football Field Overlay - 234' length, 160' width - NO Goal Posts
- Parking Lot (30 spaces)