7730 Spruce Avenue (Map)
This is a non-reservable park, the picnic areas are available on a first come - first serve basis. Taping or roping off the shelter area or open picnic tables is NOT allowed and will be removed by Park Monitors.
Specialized equipment such as inflatable equipment, slides or bouncers are NOT allowed in this park.
- View a Map of the Park
Spruce Avenue Park
- View Sports Field Use Information
- 1 Small Covered Picnic Shelter with 4 Tables (Non-reservable)
- 5 Open Picnic Tables (Non-reservable)
- 2 Barbecues (Non-reservable)
- Children's Play Equipment Area
- Skating Facility/9,000 sq. ft. (Non-reservable)
- 2 Recreational Basketball 1/2 Courts (Non-reservable)
- 1 Dedicated Softball/Baseball Field - 192' Outfield, 60' Base Paths, 46' Pitchers Mound w/Backstop
- Exercise Course (0.25 miles) featuring:
- Sit-up, push-up bench – Step-up blocks and post – Vertical ladder
- Pull-up, stretching bars – Push-up, Spring up bars
- Sit-up, push-up bench – Push-up, spring-up bars
- Parallel bars – High jump post
Restrooms Parking Lot (25 spaces)
Spruce Avenue Park Skate Facility
Bowl, Grind Rails, High Bench, Drop In, Pyramid, Sloped Rail, Rail Box, Steps & Curbs, Spline
Enjoy the Skate Park, but keep the following in mind:
- Facility Hours: 8:00 a.m. until dusk only. NO skating after sundown or before 8:00 a.m.
- This facility is NOT supervised. Skateboarding and in-line skating are determined to be hazardous recreation activities. The City of Rancho Cucamonga WILL NOT be liable for injuries.
- All participants under 14 years of age must be supervised by an adult.
- Only skateboard and in-line skates are permitted. Bicycles are NOT ALLOWED.
- All skaters must use proper safety equipment, including helmet, elbow pads, and knee pads.
- No skating during rain or wet conditions.
- No alcohol, drug use, loud music or profanity are allowed.
- No graffiti or tagging permitted.
- Failure to comply with posted regulations may result in a citation.
The RC Skate Park has special skate hours Saturdays and Sundays between 8:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. for youth ages 13 and under.
For more information please call (909) 477-2795.
R.C.M.C 10.68.060 ..... Remember, it's the law!