7139 Kenyon Way (Map)
This is a non-reservable park, the picnic areas are available on a first come - first serve basis. Taping or roping off the shelter area or open picnic tables is NOT allowed and will be removed by Park Monitors.
Specialized equipment such as inflatable equipment, slides or bouncers are NOT allowed in this park.
- View a Map of the Park
- View Sports Field Use Information
- 1 Covered Picnic Shelter with 4 Tables (Non-reservable)
- 12 Open Picnic Tables (Non-reservable)
- 14 Barbecues (Non-reservable)
- 1 Children's Play Equipment Area
- Open Play Area
- 1 Sand Volleyball Court (Non-reservable)
- 4 Recreational Basketball 1/2 Courts (Non-reservable)
- 1 Softball/Baseball Field - 250' Outfield, 60' Base Paths, 46' Pitchers Mound w/Backstop.
- 1 Soccer/Football Field Overlay - 300' length, 170' width - NO goal posts
- Exercise Course (0.33) featuring:
- Set up blocks and post, push-up, spring-up bars
- Sit-up, push-up bench, stretching post, pull-up, stretching bars
- Parking Lot (26 spaces)