City of Rancho Cucamonga's 2015 Founders Day Community Parade
Proud to be Healthy RC, Let's Move!
Held on Saturday, November 14th
Theme: Taking Flight - All Things That Fly!
Presented by Mark Christopher Auto Center
Parade Entry Winners
Best Representation of Theme
Awarded to the top three entries who best exemplify our theme, Taking Flight - All Things That Fly!
- 1st Place Trophy - Caryn Cougar Chorus
- 2nd Place Trophy - Urban Edge Dance Company
- 3rd Place Trophy - John L. Golden Elementary School Chorus
Awarded to the top three entries that display great excitement and community spirit.
- 1st Place Trophy - Studio Elite Dance Team
- 2nd Place Trophy - Los Osos High School Regiment Band
- 3rd Place Trophy - Deer Creek Red Hat Hatters of Rancho Cucamonga
Awarded to the group who have the most participation in their entry.
- 1st Place Trophy - Los Osos High School Regiment Band
Single Award for the group that displays the most outstanding entry based on theme, spirit and participation.
- 1st Place Trophy - Brownie Troop 94104 with Girl Scouts
Single Award for the Float (NON CITY)
- 1st Place Trophy - Embrace Me! Adoptions and Foster Care
Photos coming soon!
2016 Founders Day Sponsorship Opportunities
For sponsorship opportunities, e-mail Jennifer.Camacho-Curtis@CityofRC.us.