"Enriching lives through support of the arts at the Victoria Gardens Cultural Center and supporting efforts that benefit the community."
- Motivate philanthropic-minded people to support the arts.
- Enhance art experiences for school aged-children.
- Partner with local businesses to enrich the community through exposure to the arts.
- Create opportunities to involve the under-served in arts-related experiences.
- Sustain a diverse array of arts programming at the Victoria Gardens Cultural Center, including the Lewis Family Playhouse.
- Inspire future artists to pursue their dreams.
- Educate the community on the value and benefits of the arts.
- Serve as a conduit for development of resources that assist the City and other organizations benefiting the community.
- Sparking the imagination of children.
- Fostering community pride by supporting the arts.
- Giving back to the community.
- Creating cultural opportunities.
- Providing the under-served with access to the arts.
- Successful Fundraising
- Effective Management
- Generous Community Giving
Board of Directors
The Rancho Cucamonga Community & Arts Foundation is led by its Board of Directors who plan and implement the actual fundraising campaigns. These Board members consist of residents and business leaders throughout the region who are committed to raising funds for the arts. The Foundation is always looking for hard working community members who are passionate about the arts and willing to solicit funds.
The Community & Arts Foundation implements a number of fundraising activities each year to raise money for its community giving goals. Information on how you can become involved in supporting the arts through the Foundation may be found here.
Arts Program Support
As a result of its successful fundraising efforts, the Community & Arts Foundation has been supporting performing and visual arts programs throughout Rancho Cucamonga and beyond for many years. Some of the current programs being funded by the Foundation include:
For questions concerning the Community & Arts Foundation, including making a donation, please contact Susan Sluka-Kelly at (909) 477-2775, extension 3733. For more information regarding the Lewis Family Playhouse please visit www.lewisfamilyplayhouse.com. For more information on Community Services Department classes, programs, special events and parks and facilities information, please visit the Community Services Department web pages.
*The Rancho Cucamonga Community Foundation is a non-profit 501 (c)3.