FAQs | Submit a Request | Track your Request | User Guide

Please Review our FAQs

What's the difference between a passport book and a passport card?

The U.S. Passport Card can be used to enter the United States from Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Bermuda at land border crossings or sea ports-of-entry and is more convenient and less expensive than a passport book. The passport card cannot be used for international travel by air.

For more information, please visit the U.S. Department of State website.