Click to view park map
7429 Arbor Lane
- 1 Large Covered Picnic Shelter-- 4 tables with 2 Barbecues (Reservable)
- 9 Open Picnic Tables with Barbecues (Non-reservable)
- 1 Playground with 2 Age Specific Areas (for ages 1 - 5 and 5 - 12)
- 1 Recreational Basketball - Full Court (Non-reservable)
- 1 Dedicated 60' Softball/Baseball Field
- Exercise Course (0.43) featuring:
- Sit-up, push-up benches - Stretching post
- High jump post
- Push-up bench – Pull up, spring up bars
- Step up blacks and post – Pull up bars
- North Parking Lot (25 spaces and 2 Handicap spaces)
- South Parking Lot (56 spaces and 2 Handicap spaces)
The picnic shelters at this park are reservable. For availability and reservation information please call (909) 477-2765. Taping or roping off the shelter areas or open picnic tables is NOT allowed and will be removed by Park Monitors.
With a written request, approved reservation and required fees, specialized equipment such as inflatable bounce houses are allowed in this park. .
Click to view Sports Field Use Information.