Click here to view park map
12350 Banyan St
- Small Covered Picnic Shelter with 3 Tables each (Reservable)
- Large Covered Picnic Shelter with 4 Tables each (Reservable)
- 8 Open Picnic Tables (Non-reservable)
- 12 Barbecues (Non-reservable)
- 2 Children's Play Equipment Areas
- 4 Lighted Tennis Courts (Non-reservable)
- 2 Dedicated Softball Fields - 225' Outfield, 60' Base Paths, 46' Pitchers Mound w/Backstop
- Soccer/Football Overlay - 300' length, 165' width - NO goal posts
- Walking/Running Trail (0.38 miles)
- Parking Lot (68 spaces)
The picnic shelters at this park are reservable. For availability and reservation information please call (909) 477-2765. Taping or roping off the shelter areas or open picnic tables is NOT allowed and will be removed by Park Monitors.
With a written request, approved reservation and required fees, specialized equipment such as inflatable bounce houses are allowed in this park.
Click to view Sports Field Use Information.